Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)


Well This is my first Teaser Tuesday and i'm excited, just like I am whenever I do things for the first time. It's host by MizB of should be reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser of the week is from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer:

"Calla," Shay called from the hall. "Without your nakedness to distract me, I'm remembering that we're in serious trouble. Hurry, please." page 436"
— Andrea Cremer (Nightshade)

"It's going to be okay, Calla. I'm going to find a way to get you out of here. I promise. pg.368

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one. So funny! The cover of this book is fantastic! I'm going to have to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fist quote is funny :) love t also and so far it's good you really should read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL. The first quote is as funny at the first time I read it :o) I'm not a huge fan of Shay though. I definitely prefer Ren!

    ReplyDelete